Saturday, September 19, 2009

China Glaze Bad Kitty

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I ended up doing that pedicure I neglected to do this morning, which meant redoing my mani. There was no contest on the manicure choice - it was another China Glaze glitter. I need to buy more acetone soon! I'm going through it like water removing all this glitter lately.

This time, I used Bad Kitty. What a great name! This one is a slightly melon-y pink jelly glitter. I used three coats of it to make it opaque, then two coats of the thickened bottle of Diamont to make it smooth. This one is girly heaven!


With three coats of Bad Kitty, it still looks like a jelly, but you can't really see my nail line, so it's a good compromise. I still have a couple more China Glaze glitters you haven't seen that I may show you before I get to that classic. I have no idea what my recent infatuation with glitter is. A couple years ago, I put glitter over everything - maybe I'm just reverting to my glitter phase! In any case, being super sparkly is making me happy, so I'm going to keep doing it as long as it tickles me.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment