Friday, September 4, 2009

China Glaze DV8

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm back to the glitter/holo theme with a great one from China Glaze's OMG Collection, DV8. I was going to Konad it, but I like it too well on its own to mess with it. I just wish my nails were longer so more of the holo showed!

I know a lot of people have had application issues with the OMGs, with them going on uneven, leaving bald spots, good fun like that. I used Nubar Foundation base coat under this, and it was sticky enough to hold the polish without being so sticky it caused dragging and the dreaded bald spots. This is two coats over the base with a top coat.


This is one of my favorite holos, so it was good to have a reason to take it out and wear it again!

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment