Tuesday, September 29, 2009

China Glaze Glitters? I Got 'Em.

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have yet more China Glaze glitters for you today. I'm pacing myself! It's another four today, and this time I'll just show them to you in alphabetical order - that places my favorite, and then my NOTD, last.

First up at bat is Cleopatra. Now, this one, and another today, are really hard to photograph because in normal lighting they reflect a bunch of colors, but when I get enough light to take a picture and show the base color, it washes out the glitter. So picture this with multi colored glitter! This is two coats.

China Glaze Glitter
China Glaze Glitter Nail Polish
China Glaze Cleopatra Nail Polish, Two Coats

Next up is Glacier, which looks like a slightly white jelly with multi colored glitter in the bottle. What I didn't see in the bottle was its pink flash. This is three coats.

China Glaze Glitters
China Glaze Glitter Nail Polishes
China Glaze Glacier Nail Polish, Three Coats

That brings us to Gold Digger, a very dense light gold glitter. This is two coats.

Gold China Glaze Glitter
Gold China Glaze Glitter Nail Polish
China Glaze Gold Digger Nail Polish, Two Coats

The last swatch I have here is of Shooting Stars, which I'll use as a top coat. It's a sheer silver holographic base, just like Wireless Top Coat, with holo hex glitter in it. This is two coats. This is the other where the light washed away the colors.

China Glaze Holographic Glitter
Gold China Glaze Holographic Glitter Nail Polish
China Glaze Shooting Stars Nail Polish, Two Coats

I kind of saw this one over a silver, so I put on Lippmann Stardust and topped it with Shooting Stars when I was done swatching. Walking around without a bright light on my hands, it's really holo-y with lots of colors reflecting.

China Glaze Holo Glitter
Gold China Glaze Holo Glitter Nail Polish
China Glaze Shooting Stars over Lippmann Stardust, Two Coats Each

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment