Thursday, September 10, 2009

China Glaze Carnival Lights

Good morning, Dear Reader!

When I went to take off China Glaze Cosmic this morning, I was afraid I'd need a jackhammer and a sandblaster, but it turned out that industrial tools were unnecessary. With a little felt and acetone, and it wasn't a hassle to remove at all.

I couldn't resist more sparkly glitter today, so this morning I used Carnival Lights. This one's a pink jelly, also loaded with glitter, and also required three coats of top coat to be smooth. But top coat dries fast, and it's worth it to have nails encrusted in glitter. Here's the finished manicure after it dried.


That's Carnival Lights for you! I'm having fun with all this glitter... Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment