Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chanel Ming & Chanel Pepite

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I went back to bed for a little nap this morning, and when I awoke, just wasn't feeling very much like disco Halloween, so I took off Spellbound. It was fun while it lasted.

I looked at my untrieds, and the one that called out to me was Chanel Ming. It's the color of, if I recall correctly, a Crayola crayon in Carnation Pink. It has a really cool mica shimmer, too. This is three coats.


I still felt like a little glitter, just not disco glitter, so I added one coat of Chanel Pepite to it. Pepite is magic in a bottle. Here is the finished manicure with a top coat.


Much better! It's happy and girly and festive, just how I feel today. I was too groggy when I chose earlier!

I think I'm in such a good mood today because I had so much fun with my dad last night, get to have fun with friends today, and so being pink and sparkly is really the only way to go!

I'm definitely done with nails for today, so until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment