Monday, September 28, 2009

Barry M Turquoise & Konad Plate M51

Good morning, Dear Reader!

It's been weeks since I've used Konad - probably the longest time since I got it over a year ago. I missed it! So today, I went for a fun Konadicure.

The base is Barry M Turquoise, which gave good coverage in two coats.

Barry M Nail Polish
Barry M Nail Polish Bottle
Two coats of Barry M Turquoise nail polish over a base

To it, I added a pattern from Konad plate M51 using Blue Konad Special Nail Polish, then finished it with a top coat. This is the completed manicure.

Barry M Nail Polish Swatches
Barry M Nail Polish Manicure
Barry M Turquoise Nail Polish & Konad M51 in Konad Blue Special Nail Polish

That's today's Nails of the Day! Today's a special day around here - it's my sister's birthday, and it marks the end of a fun little time where we're the same age. She's 11.5 months older than me, so for the past 12 days, we've been the same age. Today, she'd officially older again!

I hope you have a great day today, Dear Reader, and until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment