Thursday, September 17, 2009

L'Oreal Hopeful Plum

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Thanks so much for all of your birthday wishes! Each one made me very, very happy.

As this publishes, I'm back in Chicago taking care of some unsettled business. That will never end. Ever. No matter what... I'm up at 12:30 am writing this, but have to leave to get there in time in just a couple of hours, so I don't want to go back to sleep lest I miss the alarm at 2:00.

I wanted to wear Chanel Jade for another day, but it's not so appropriate for the setting, so I switched to L'Oreal Hopeful Plum. I'm hoping the name helps things go my way! Not so likely, but worth a shot.

Hopeful Plum is part of a limited edition display with it and one other (boring) nail polish that I didn't get. This one's all Fall-y and sparkly though, so I did get it. It was good in two coats, went on well, and I have no complaints. Here is the finished, dry manicure.


It's certainly more subdued than many I wear, but I need some subdued colors. The sparkly bits make it more fun, too!

That's the update for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment