Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chanel Gold Fiction & Konad M66

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I thought I'd just resume High End Week today, and what better way to start it off than with Chanel Gold Fiction! This is a great gold, a two-coater for me, and I committed the crime of Konading over it...

I used one of the giant patterns from plate M66, one that goes over all the nails. I did a little water flower on my thumbs and the big pattern over the other four fingers. It's not perfect, but I think it looks pretty dang cool! I even have a lurchy picture of my right hand for you.



I used Black Konad Special Nail Polish for the stamping, and I'm really, really pleased with this manicure. I keep peeking at it!

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment