Friday, September 25, 2009

OPI Holiday Glow

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I got to be the host for a lunchtime party today, so I kept my Ruby Pumps mani for that. Once I got home, I change it to OPI Holiday Glow, which I promised to swatch for reader Michelyne a few days ago. I got it in the mini set from AveYou when they had that $10 off code I told you about.

This is two coats. It really could have used three, but I stopped at two because using the mini brush was driving me nuts! It's a complete, mostly dry mani.


It went on well, no complaints at all, and I think it's pretty, but I also think it's a color for browner skin than mine (which is any skin!). On totally pale me, it doesn't do anything for my hands, and my hands don't do anything for it, so a mini's going to be enough of this one for me. I wish it had worked better, because when I went to go look after reading the comment asking for it, I was really impressed with it in the bottle. Alas, not all colors work on all hands.

That's it for today, Dear Reader. I hope to have something really cool for you tomorrow. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment