Friday, August 7, 2009

Wet N Wild Craze & Adoree

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've been hearing how fabulous the new Wet N Wild Craze colors are, and yesterday, I went on a quest for them. I returned victorious! They were a new shelf in the regular Wet N Wild display, and the colors are indeed fabulous. And cheapo - under $2.

I only tried out one yesterday, Morbid, which went on well and was opaque in two coats. The down side to it was that its fumes gave me a mild asthma attack, which was weird.

Wet N Wild Craze Nail Polish
Wet N Wild Craze Nail Polish Bottle

So this $1.89 cheapo polish is what I wanted Lippmann Collection Don't Tell Mama to be. Exactly what I wanted it to be! Good news is, either way, I've got it now!

On to Adoree... This is an off brand I got a few of in late 2007. I assume they're still around. They're Big 3 Free, and have a lot of glitters. The glitters aren't opaque or terribly dense, so to use one this morning, I matched it to a correspoding base color. The base color here is Sea Turquoise (bottle in the picture), and the glitter is Capri Sea. It's one coat of the base color, two of the glitter.

Adoree Nail Polish Bottle

The outcome of this one is that I have mermaid nails, which is always a good thing to have.

That's it for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment