Friday, August 14, 2009

Sally Hansen Salon Forsythia & Konad M8

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I was thinking it could hardly be a drug store week without a Sally Hansen Salon Tracy Reese color, so I have Forsythia for you today, from the Spring 2009 Collection. This collection is a mythical unicorn to some, but I've seen it three times now. Sally Hansen wins the award for All Time Worst Distribution with these!

The colors go on great - I love SH Salons. The last Tracy Reese batch consisted of all two coaters for me, which is unusual. Forsythia is a great Grey Poupon shade with just a tiny shimmer, and it never looks complete to me without Olive Green Konad Princess Nail Polish over it. I guess the nostalgia of bringing back the early 1970's kitchen of my childhood is too great a temptation!

Here's two coats of M8 with Olive Green Princess used to stamp a pattern from plate M8. I ask that you ignore the Olive Green on my thumb - I didn't notice it until the pictures, but wasn't bothered enough to go take new ones.

Sally Hansen Tracy Reese Nail Polish
Sally Hansen Salon Tracy Reese Nail Polish

The word is that this collection is still being rolled out, showing up as "new" at random places all over the country. If you haven't seen it yet, you still might.

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment