Thursday, August 27, 2009

Essie Cuddle with Color Collection for Fall 2009

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This is turning into Swatch Week! Today I have Essie's Cuddle with Color Collection for Fall 2009 for you. They were all three-coaters for me, and went on well. The color can be divided into those you'd expect and those you wouldn't. I'll start with those you would.

Angora Cardi is a deep muted mauve creme.


Chinchilly is a somewhat grey, beige-y creme.


Mink Muffs is a muted brown creme.


Now for the surprises!

Bright Tights is a retina-searing orange neon creme.



Pink Parka is also a retina-searer, a pink neon creme.


Last, Midnight Cami is a dark navy shimmer.


Quite a collection for Fall, no? I'm a fan of all six shades, so I'm happy with them. Whether they hang together as a collection, well, I don't know if that matters to me here!

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment