Monday, August 31, 2009

Nubar Purple Rain Glitter

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have to take a total change in direction for the week! I forgot I started a poll on a message board asking if we wanted a theme week, and glitter/holo won. I can hardly start the poll and not participate! So today, I broke out Nubar Purple Rain Glitter.

This one is a glitter that doesn't get enough love. It's opaque, even and *smooth* in two coats, purple, holo-y, and just perfect. And I get to wear it today! Here it is in the early morning sun with a top coat.


I found a few more untried Nubar glitters from way back, my first order with them, when I hunted this one down. I'm going to use them all this week! So my untried high-end polishes will simply have to wait another week...

That it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment