Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hollywood Girl Pink Sparkles

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today, I have another of the cool polishes I got from Korea for you, except this morning I read the label and found an interesting little tidbit: Made in USA. So this is another made here, shipped there, and shipped back to me! The hoops we jump through for a good nail polish...

Anyhow, this one's a crazy good glitter, whatever its origins. I used three coats to make it totally opaque, and with a top coat, it's smooth. Yes, I'll likely need to sandblast it off, but today, I don't care. I sparkle! My email buddy girl was really clued into my pink phase of this summer, and this is another pink, which is great for me. I don't know what the deal is this summer, but if it's pink, I want to wear it! Here's the finished mani with my new treatment regimen.

Hollywood Girl Nail Polish
Hollywood Girl Nail Polish Bottle

How's that for a glitter?

Also, a big thank you to diana for her drying-drops application tips. It worked: one drop at the center of the cuticle, one at the center of the nail, with only a slight angle to the nails, and no mess. That cut a huge chunk out of the Con side of drying drops for me, so thanks, diana!

That's the update for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment