Sunday, August 23, 2009

OPI Boo-Berry & Konad

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I've been trying to think of a good theme for the week, and decided this week will have to be Random Stuff Week. With the Konad haul, new Nubars on the way, and other things, there's just too much varied stuff to show you this week to pick a theme. I also have a surprise for you, I hope for Friday...

So for today, I went with an oldie-but-goody, OPI Boo-Berry. It's the glow-in-the-sark Halloween color from 2007. Again, I used matte Alpine Snow for a base to make it opaque, then I stamped it with two of my new Konad plates using Konad Special Nail Polish in Blue and White.


It's happy, it's chipper, it glows in the dark. What more could I ask for???

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment