Sunday, August 9, 2009

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm fulfilling the single longest-standing reader request I've had, which has been out there for close to a year. A reader wanted to see OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress, and I ran into it this morning, thought of the request, so it's today's Nails of the Day.

My bottle is green-label, but before the Pro-Wide brush became a mop, so it's older. This is three coats over the new treatment regimen with a top coat in the sun. The pictures aren't 100% - the sun here is absolutely blinding, so when I take pictures outside in the morning, I can't really see what I'm doing...

OPI Nail Polish
OPI Nail Polish Bottle

That's it. Nothing earth-shattering, but maybe a nice change after a few imports lately, a nice easy-to-find shade. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment