Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OPI DS Glamour

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Our little poll about having week-long themes ended, and those in favor numbered three times those against, with the rest having no opinion, so themes it shall be until we get bored with that.

This week, on Sunday, I said I'd do salon polishes, and I found today it's hard to stick to the theme! I wanted to use an off-brand one, but didn't have spare pictures I haven't shown you of a salon polish. So I opted for the most fabulous salon one I could think of - OPI's DS Glamour.

Here's three coats with a base and top. This is a great blurple with a ton of smooth rainbow-y holographic bits.



Applying this, I asked myself why I don't use this one more. It's great!

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment