Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SpaRitual Regal & Product Testing Update

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have another SpaRitual from the Forbidden Collection for Fall 2009, scheduled for release next month. I don't know why I feel like wearing Fall colors, but I do!

This one is just too good to mess with, so even I left it as it is. I showed you very brightly lit pictures before, these are more normal morning light. This is three coats with a base and top coat.



SpaRitual Regal is regal!

I also wanted to give you a little product update on the Nubar treatments I've been testing. The nail whitener, we don't know about yet - I haven't been using it. I just don't think of it... The Nail Weaver r-o-c-k-s. You can see the big crack all the way across my left ring nail in some of my pictures, this stuff is holding the poor little thing together until I can file it off. I've been using it and a coat of Ridge Filler as a base under everything, even mattes, and they've been great. The Freeze Dry drops, I love but don't use as often as I'd like. I don't use them when I'm going to immediately Konad over a manicure, but do otherwise, and am sold on them. I still use Diamont, but it's like when you get used to broadband internet and have to use dial-up again - a minute is too long! I'll try and get better about the whitener, God knows I need it...

That's the update for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment