Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Wet N Wild Nail Polish!

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I was just out and about for a few hours, and running errands was part of my little outing. I made two discoveries while I was out. First, it seems that my local convenience store carries fishing bait (WTH???), and second, I found a Wet n Wild Rock Solid color that looks very cool, about which I've heard nothing. I thought I'd show you pictures of the bottle - it looks like Claire's Magic's demure little sister to me.



It's called Mystic Quartz, and is either old or new (I don't have a sense of the stores here yet!). In any case, I think it looks pretty cool,. so it goes on the list to use this week. There's not really a list, just some bottles out that are intended to remind me to use them, so Mystic Quartz will get in line.

I figured while I was showing you bottle pictures of that one, I'd show you a manicure with another Wet n Wild Craze color. The metallic shades in this line are hot, and one of those, Rustic, was the second Craze I used. It's a fantastic bronze, good in two coats.

Wet n Wild Craze Nail Polish
Wet n Wild Craze Nail Polish Bottle

Not too shabby for a couple of $2 cheapies, huh?

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment