Friday, August 21, 2009

StrangeBeautiful Nail Polish!

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm making another departure from this week's theme with this post. I'm doing a lot better this week than I did last, but this time, I just have to...

I went out with some friends at lunchtime today, and as I was getting out of my friend's car to come home, I snapped my left thumb nail a hair shy of all the way off. All the way down. Dangit!!! I had a package waiting for me at the door,but I was more concerned with getting a silk wrap on my nail and fixing it than anything else. I did, and for now, all is well.

Then I opened the package. Guess what it was? Since you likely read the title, you already know: StrangeBeautiful Nail Polish! This one can be categorized as A Weirdo Brand You Can Only Buy Online. Here's info, if you want it, on their site. The upside is that the colors are fabulous, well pigmented, easily two-coaters, and B3F, down side is, they have no names!!! The horror... So I just used one from Volume 2, a violet blue, and here she is in two coats with a base and top.


So that's my intro so StrangeBeautiful. I like it!

Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment