Saturday, August 1, 2009

SpaRitual Up at Noon

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm aware there's so much emphasis on the latest and greatest collections that sometimes I don't get to show you the cool, readily available stuff, and that's what I have for you today. I ran into a box of polishes I packed last summer, and found some really great SpaRituals in it. One thing I should mention is that I've always heard they're Big 3 Free, and that's not true of the older ones. It's true today, of the collection I showed you the other day, but I peeled a label on one of these older ones and found toluene was the first ingredient and that it also had formaldehyde resin. So if you care about that, now you know...

The color I picked is one of the super glowy ones, called Up at Noon. I've worn it before as a three-coater on its own, but with the train wreck my nails are right now, it was best that I use a white base under it today. I did two coats of white and two of Up at Noon, with Nu Nails as a base preserving what's left of my nails and, throwing caution to the wind, I used Diamont over it all. Maybe it's the straight formaldehyde that makes Diamont not dry old polishes - it worked as it always does for me over this. Here's the finished manicure.

SpaRitual Nail Polish
SpaRitual   Nail Polish Bottle

So this is an old favorite that's around, doesn't cost big bucks, and is relatively easy to find (as easy as any SpaRitual is...). Until we meet again, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment