Sunday, October 11, 2009

Konad Special Polish Swatches, Part II

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I said I'd have more Konad Special Polish swatches for you today, and here I have them. This time, it's seven new colors - I didn't think to check what I'd done before, and I swatched Pastel Pink both this time and last. Lesson learned!

Here they are over white and over grey (and again, my skin reads a totally different color with the grey...).

Konad Special Polish Swatches
Konad Special Polish Swatches over White with Top Coat

Konad Special Polish
Konad Special Polish Swatches over Grey with Top Coat

None of these had any application problems.

1. Sky Pearl: a sky blue shimmer
2. Dark Purple: dark purple creme
3. Pink: medium pink shimmer
4. Wine Red: wine creme
5. Black Pearl: charcoal, almost-black shimmer
6. Violet Pearl: purple with a strong shimmer
7. Pastel Pink: the name says it all, a creme
8. Pastel Blue: the name says it all again, a creme

As you can see, each of these colors held up well against the grey base, but the shimmers are especially striking with a darker background.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment