Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dior Silver Purple & Blue Lilac

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a couple of purple Dior nail polishes to show you, Purple Silver and the lesser known Blue Lilac.

Silver Purple is, at the same time, clearly both silver and purple shimmer. It's a pretty good trick. I did a full manicure with it this morning, using two coats of Silver Purple.

Dior Silver Purple #782 Picture
Dior Silver Purple #782 Bottle Picture
Dior Silver Purple #782 Nail Polish, Two Coats

The other Dior, Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet), is one I use post-swatching this week. It's a light lilac with a strong blue shimmer and flash. This is a finished manicure using two coats of Blue Lilac.

Dior Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet) #381 Picture
Dior Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet) #381 Bottle Picture
Dior Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet) #381 Nail Polish, Two Coats

I thought Blue Lilac could use a little something, so I added a couple of kitchy flowers to my tips using Konad plate M60 and Konad Special Nail Polishes in Blue and Violet Pearl. The pattern is the two flowers, I just painted one each color, then applied. Here is the Konadicure with Blue Lilac.

Dior Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet) #381 Konad M60 Konadicure Picture
Dior Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet) #381 Konad M60 Konadicure Bottle Picture
Dior Blue Lilac (Lilas Bleuet) #381 Nail Polish and Konad M60

Those are my purple Dior nail polishes for you. I know they're really different from one another, but I thought that's why they'd be kind of fun to put together. They're opposites, but they have a little in common just the same.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment