Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chanel Imperial with Konad Plate M26

Good evening, Dear Reader!

After a busy day, I finally had a bit of time to add a little something to my Chanel Imperial manicure, and the sun decided to hide behind the clouds! The pictures I have are not as well lit as the ones I took yesterday. They do show me that the new Chanels are not as picky about base and top coats as their ancestors - I don't have a bit of tip wear or the tiniest chip, and I have not been easy on my nails in the last twenty-four hours.

I'd already decided to add something small and gold to this manicure, it was the what and where that was the question. I went through my Konad plates and selected a pattern from M26 that's offset to the side, which answered both. I stamped it in Konad Special Gold Nail Polsih, and this is the result with one more coat of Diamont to seal it.

Chanel Imperial
Chanel Imperial Konadicure Bottle

Chanel Imperial Konadicure Using Konad Plate M26 and Konad Special Gold Nail Polish

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment