Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Essie Bright Tights & Konad M13

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I did a Halloween Konadicure using Essie's Bright Tights as the base and Konad plate M13 with Black Pearl Konad Special Polish for the patterns. It's over the top, but definitely festive.

Since Bright Tights never got opaque enough for me, I used three coats over OPI Alpine Snow Matte.

Essie Bright Tights
Essie Bright Tights Bottle
Essie Bright Tights, Three Coats over OPI Alpine Snow Matte

It makes my retinas hurt a little bit. I added five different patterns from Konad plate M13, the Halloween one, to it.

Essie Bright Tights Konad M13
Essie Bright Tights Bottle Konad M13
Essie Bright Tights & Konad M13 Halloween Konadicure

So now I'm half blind from the neon, but at least I'm in the Halloween spirit.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment