Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chanel Imperial

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday afternoon I ran my errands, then did a nice manicure. I thought I'd try out Chanel Imperial, and it turned at that what Chanel Dragon is to red, Chanel Imperial is to brown. It was opaque and even in one coat, and I did a second just to make it look like vinyl.

This is two coats with a top coat, by the setting sun.

Chanel Nail
Chanel Nail Polish
Chanel Imperial Nail Polish, Two Coats

Also, I had some questions in the comments yesterday and by email about the Wow So Cool giveaway because I wasn't as clear about the details as I should have been in my post about them. I was just all fired up...

For two weeks, I'll be taking entries, one per person, for a giveaway that WowSoCool is sponsoring to thank you for your business (everyone, worldwide). There will be two winners, one wins a Gold Deluxe Kit (that's a link to the page - it's a few down for the full description, the $94.99 one, or the full description's on a tab on the entry form). Here's a tiny picture of it if you just want an idea - it's a bunch of plates, polishes, stamper, and scraper...


The second winner gets a $50 gift certificate to WSC.

It's very simply a Thank You gift. I don't get anything here, I'm just hosting the entry form so you can have it. I've used the service for this random drawing form many times now, and your email won't get used for anything other than to let you know you've won, and in this case, I will pass it on to WowSoCool for the owner to get in touch with you for shipping info. I will not collect your mailing address at all myself if you're the winner, since I won't be mailing you anything. Basically, I'll pass the whole thing over to WSC once a winner is drawn, and the lady there will mail out your prizes.

The last details are that your name will show up on the list of entries as you enter it, but there is no need to enter your full name (you can take care of that later if you win), and the biggie is that this is open to everybody, all readers worldwide. So if you're reading this and have not entered, have at it!

I think I covered everything this time! If you still have a question, please ask it in the Comments below, as I'm sure someone else is wondering the same thing. I am especially "not blessed," as my dear ol' Irish grandmother used to say, at two things: details like this and typing. In the time it takes me to type one part out, I forget some of the details, so please do feel free to ask if I forgot something.

Here is your entry form...


I think that's everything! Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment