Monday, October 26, 2009

Chanel Jade Rose & Jade

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I finally got around to using Chanel Jade Rose, and thought I'd show it to you even though it's not the latest and greatest. I've been wearing Chanel Jade since yesterday, and it's a polish so nice I'll publish it twice.

Jade Rose isn't terribly impressive on me. On very pale skin, it pretty much blends in. This is a finished manicure using three coats of Chanel Jade Rose.

Chanel Jade Rose
Chanel Jade Rose Bottle
Chanel Jade Rose Nail Polish, Three Coats

I put on Chanel Jade yesterday with Nu Nails as a base and Diamont as a top coat, and it still in perfect shape. It's such a nice polish that I thought I'd show it to you once more. Here's Chanel Jade.

Chanel Jade
Chanel Jade Bottle
Chanel Jade Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment