Monday, October 5, 2009

Lancome Indigo Paris

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a beauty for you which I've been meaning to show you for a while, Lancome's Indigo Paris. A while back, I showed you Lancome's Midnight Glam, and I was all sad and disappointed because it looked so good in the bottle, but was just another blue shimmer on the nail. As it would turn out, Indigo Paris is exactly what I wanted Midnight Glam to be!

This is two coats of Indigo Paris, topped with Diamont.

Lancome Nail Care
Lancome Nail Polish
Lancome Indigo Paris Nail Polish, Two Coats in Sunlight

How is that for "not just another blue," huh? I think it looks like I Photoshopped it, but I did not.

Since I've been doing subtle Konadicures as of late, and was recently reminded of how well Konad Princess Violet Pearl Nail Polish stands up to color, I thought I'd add the ribbon-y pattern from plate M69 to this one. I think it adds to it. Blue and purple are my two favorite colors, and I love them together. Here's the finished manicure with top coat.

Lancome Nail Care for Konadicure
Lancome Nail Polish Konadicure
Lancome Indigo Paris Nail Polish & Konad M69 Konadicure in Sunlight

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment