Monday, October 12, 2009

Konadicures for Fun

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've shown you so many swatches and new things lately, I haven't done a Konadicure post in a while, so I thought I'd do one today. I have two to show you, one that was a post-swatching manicure recently and one that is my Nails of the Day today.

The first one is the post-swatching, which was a quickie manicure. I used one coat of Nubar Black and decorated it with a pattern from plate Konad M51 using Konad Special Nail Polish in Violet Pearl. Here's the result.

Konad Special Polish Konadicure
Konad Special Polish Bottle
Konad Special Polish in Violet Pearl Using M51 over One Coat Nubar Black Nail Polish

The second one is more atypical of me. I started with two coats of The Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter. Over bare nails, yes! I'm taking the suggestion that I embrace my inner sheer lover! Here's the polish on its own.

Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter
Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter Bottle
The Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter Nail Polish, Two Coats

I fought the temptation to stamp the heck out of it to cover my nails and chose a simple rose pattern from plate M25. I used two colors for the stamp, painting the first, then the second onto the plate, then scraping, to make a pink rose. I used Konad Special Green and Pink.

Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter Konadicure
Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter Konadicure Bottle
The Mystery Color Club Japanese Glitter Nail Polish, Two Coats, with Konad Special Pink & Green Using Plate M25

I shall spend my day embracing my inner sheer lover today, because I really like the finished manicure here.

I have more swatches I've done recently to show you, and if luck is with me, I'll have time to give you a peek later. Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment