Monday, October 19, 2009

BCA Konadicures 2009

Good morning, Dear Reader!

As we're nearing the end of October, BCA month, I thought I'd show you a couple of BCA Konadicures. One was a post-swatching manicure last week, the other is my Nails of the Day today.

Last week I showed you Essie Rock Candy, the sheer pink from the Sweet Time of the Year Collection. I used three coats of Rock Candy as a base, then stamped the ribbon pattern from Konad Plate M63 onto it using Konad Special Nail Polish in Pink.

Essie Rock Candy M63 Konadicure
Essie Rock Candy M63 Konadicure Bottle
Essie Rock Candy Nail Polish, Three Coats, with Konad M63 in Pink Konad Special Polish

Today, I started with a base of two coats of Nubar Pink Creme.

Nubar Pink Creme
Nubar Pink Creme Bottle
Nubar Pink Creme Nail Polish, Two Coats

To Pink Creme, I added the swirly pattern from plate M63, again using Konad Special Nail Polish in Pink.

Nubar Pink Creme M63 Konadicure
Nubar Pink Creme M63 Konadicure Bottle
Nubar Pink Creme Nail Polish and Konad M63 in Pink Konad Special Polish

Those are my BCA pinks, and that's all I have for you now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment