Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twilight Spell


Good morning, Dear Reader!  Thanks so much for all of your kind comments and emails - I really do appreciate them!

Today I have a polish for you that I haven't seen or heard anything about.  I bought it because I could use my Sephora F&F discount on it, hoping for the best, and that's what I got.  It's Calvin Klein's Twilight Spell, from the Sephora Exclusive Splendid Glam mini set (which is still available here).  All four colors in the set look really good, ut still needing a little comfort today, I had to go with the purple.  The only down side to it is that it's a mini, so it has a teeny brush and I only have a little bit of this cool color.  Here she is!

 

 

That's Twilight Spell for you.  In case you hadn't noticed in yesterday and today's posts, I've made the pictures clickable to full screen size.  I hope they withstand such close scrutiny!

That's all I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment