Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pass the Dutchie on the Left Hand Side & Talk Dirty


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!  From the title of this post, you might think I'm giving you some last words of advice before you go out on this weekend.  No, that's not it at all.  The first half is my epic failure of a manicure, and the second is my NOTD.

I'll start with the epic failure.  I got the white Crackle nail polish, and decided to use it over a classic red.  It seemed like a good idea at the time, but the result looks like severely bloodshot eyes.  I won't make these pictures clickable lest you burn your retinas out.  The lesson here: never use the white crackle over red.





I repaired the damage this afternoon, replacing it with Revlon's Talk Dirty.  Much better!

 

 

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment