Monday, December 29, 2008

On to Happier Things: Borghese Celestiale Silver F


Good morning, Dear Reader!

This morning I decided to use and show you a very happy color from Borghese's Roman Holiday Collection, which is just beginning to show up in stores here in Chicago.  I saw the display, a fresh untouched one, for the first time the day before yesterday.

The reason this is a happy color for me is that the collection was rolled out months ago on the West Coast, and my dear friend Love8Brain, with whom I share I love of Borghese amongst other things, sent me the entire collection for my birthday in September.  Although my mom would be thrilled that she has two colors all to herelf, she wouldn't be wild about one of them being a blue (I can just hear the, "Oh, Siobhan....), and I decided I needed something other than SSN that was cheerful for today.  So I went to my cabinet of Special Polishes That Make Me Happy, and Love8Brain's gift of Celestiale Silver F fit the bill both for happy and for a good New Year's color.  Here it is!

 

 

Isn't it pretty and sparkly?  Since this collection is just beginning to show up in the Midwest, I thought I'd show this one to you in case you're confronted with the decision of whether you need it or not.  I say you do!

I also started a new week long poll last night regarding my nail length, which you'll find in the upper right hand corner.  I'm considering taking a little bit of length off of my nails, and thought I'd see what you thought if that idea.  It's a simple Yes/No poll, so please cast a vote if you have an opinion.  As of right now, it looks like I'll be busy filing my nails next weekend.

That's all for noe, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment