Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some New Revlon Polishes


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

It's a cold and dreary day here today, so I decided to stay inside and did a little swatching for you.  What I have are some new Revlons, from a giant display of new colors.  I didn't note if it had a name, but did note that it has a nice medium brown shade that was sold out of the display I saw.  Can I remember the name of the brown right now?  Of course not!  But I did bring back three of the many new colors to show you.

Plum Seduction is a vivid pink/plum creme.  This is three thin coats photographed wet.





Black Lingerie has a great name, and I was hoping there would be a twist to it on the nail.  Alas, it's just a black creme, and not as intensely black as some.





Silver Screen is my favorite of the bunch, and this one I did a full manicure with, using three thin coats topped with a coat of Poshe.  It's a bright, vibrant silver shimmer.





That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment