Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crushed Velvet


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I didn't finish those swatches for you yet - I was too excited about a package I received this morning from Michelle over at A Stroke of Color to use anything other than what she'd sent me!  It included two Sally Hansen Salons that I'd seen swatched, swooned over, and accepted I'd never have, as they are Canadian exclusives.  But Michelle came to my rescue, and I'm now wearing the one of this collection that I most coveted: Crushed Velvet.  It's a perfect purple, and I'm in heaven!





I was lucky enough to have a Canadian friend to pick this beauty up for me, but many others are not.  One thing that's really getting under my skin lately is these country-exclusive collections.  What, we don't like purple in the USA, and there aren't green fans in Canada?  It would save a lot of us the trouble of buying out a store's supply and sending it all over the world if the cosmetic companies would just give *all* of us all the good stuff!  End of rant - these "exclusives" are just driving me nuts!

Speaking of sending things all over the world, we've got the Mooooonpoooool drawing coming up soon, on the fourth.  If you haven't entered to win yet, please do!  It's a random drawing open to readers worldwide, your name will show as you enter it (so you don't have to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won.  Good luck!





That's all I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment