Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve


Good morning, Dear Reader!

If all is well in my world, I'm waiting in line at Amtrak right now to get to my dad's for Christmas.  It's my first momless Christmas, but is a big deal anyhow because tomorrow is my dad's 83rd birthday.  I guess longevity is the payoff for a lifetime of being ripped off on birthday gifts.  To make up for it, we always celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve night and my dad's birthday on Christmas, so tonight is the Christmas dinner with me, my dad, and my sister.

What I have for you today is a Christmas mani I did earlier in the week.  My mom was a big Christmas decorating type - wreaths all over, candles, a nativity scene, all of that (including a menorah from one of her trips to Israel, despite the fact that we're not Jewish!).  My dad and I are not decorating types at all, with zero Christmas decorations in our homes.  However, I wanted to pay homage to my mom this Christmas season with a Christmas wreath mani.  I started with SpaRitual Impression for a red base, and to that I added a curved leaf pattern in Konad green, and voila! I was sporting ten little Chritmas wreaths in honor of Mom.  

 

 

That's all for today, Dear Reader!  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve, and until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment