Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wacky Wicked


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I got up way too early, and decided to do my nails.  Since it was 4:00 am and I'd rather be sleeping, I thought I needed the fun of an untried hard-to-find color, and Essie's Wacky Wicked seemed like a good choice.

 

 

I looked at the clock, and it was only 4:08 am when I finished the mani.  I examined it under good light, admired Wacky Wicked, and finally concluded that it could be a little wackier and more wicked, with the added benefit that making it so would burn up a little more time.  Yep, you guessed it - time to break out the Konad!  While I gave the base color a few minutes to dry, I went through all of my Konad and Fauxnad plates and settled on a pattern from Konad plate S6.  I chose gold Konad special polish for the pattern, since I think the Wacky Wicked on its own is quite striking and wanted something subtle.  I like the Wackier, More Wicked Wacky Wicked better than Wacky Wicked on its own.

 

 

So that's the evolution of my NOTD, and I hope you like it.

I have a request to make of you, Dear Reader.  If there's a web coder reading who'd be willing to help me with a few little tweaks to the page, I'd be grateful if you'd email me.  I'm a database programmer and know enough to muddle my way through a few changes, but I thought I'd simplify the process of making the next enhancement by asking for help.  Thank you!

That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!






No comments:

Post a Comment