Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nicole Black to the Future


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

This day has largely been about my mom, and being Irish, there's a celebratory element to mourning that I've participated in today.  At my mom's wake, everyone was telling all their funny stories about her, and there was lots of laughter.  My mom was *all about* a good sale (you could pick any item in my parents' home and she could tell you the original price and what she paid) as well as doing whatever the hell she wanted to do, regardless of what anyone thought.  So today I went over to Ulta for their clearance sale (Mom would be so proud!) and got some good sale things as well as a few things not on sale that were too cool to pass up (she'd forgive me...), then came home and played with one just because I felt like it.  This is one of the "too cool to pass up" items, Nicole by OPI's Black to the Future.  It took four coats to get it totally opaque, but it was worth it!

 

 

So that's the happier part of my day today - clearance shopping and doing what I felt like doing just because I felt like it.  Good stuff!

That's all for today, Dear Reader!  Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment