Monday, December 8, 2008

Nubar's Cheers for the Holidays


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I was in the mood for a little swatching this morning, and chose Nubar's Cheers Collection.  It consists of seven great shades, each available individually as well, created for the holiday season.

Candy Cane Lane is a bright red cream.




Cinnamon Twist, one of my favorites, is a cinnamon red shimmer.





Flush Merlot is a beautiful wine creme.





Glazed Ginger is a spicy deep red shimmer.





Lilac Cashmere is a semi sheer lilac with a bue flash.





Merry Cranberry is a cranberry red with a subtle shimmer.





My favorite, Ruby Velvet, is a deep red shimmer.





This is Nubar's Cheers collection, which is available here.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment