Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Can't Take Winter!


Good morning, Dear Reader!  I hope you're having a good holiday weekend.

I got home yesterday (and it was nice to come home to your comments), and found the new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri colors at a local Walgreen's.  One of the colors I picked was Uptempo Plum, and that was my mani yesterday.

 



Uptempo Plum is a great color, but after I finished with it, I realized I'm already weary of dark colors.  Since I started with them around July, that's not too surprising.  My remedy for that, and my exhaustion with snow, wind, and freezing rain, was to do a really Springy mani today.  Yes, I know I have many cold months before Spring, but I get to have any season I want on my hands!  I started with Nubar's Lemon Sorbet, a perfect pale yellow, then added a vine and leaf pattern, then a butterfly and flower pattern, both from Konad plate M16.

 


That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until later, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment