Friday, December 19, 2008

Duochrome Delights from Nubar, Part I


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I recently got a bunch of Nubar's duochrome colors, which were delivered while I was away, and I've swatched a few of them for you today.  In my opinion, whatever that's worth, Nubar has some of the best duochromes available, and by far the largest variety of them.  For today, I picked some of the sheerer ones.  If you like the colors but don't care for sheers, these are amazing layered over black.

Angel is a subtle peach with a strong golden flash.

 

 

Midnight Glory is an almost turquoise blue with an indescribable flash.  She's a beaut!

 

 

Innocent Whispers is a light lilac with a strong light blue flash.

 


I'll have more to come as I get them swatched.  If you find you "need" any of these, now is a good time to get them, as Nubar is having a sale - 20% off of $50.  The picture of the flyer is a link to Nubar's site, where you'll find these three colors an many, many more.


That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment