Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where will this baby go next? Take two...

Hey guys... sorry for the lack of a Konadicure post for a while. It's been a busy weekend here with me moving house and all the 'Freshers' events taking place so I've been really busy and not had any time to do my nails, let alone get pictures and get them up here.

However, I have some exciting news. My package from Kesha, who is over at Nail Polish Obsession, arrived yesterday . She is based in Germany and had the great idea of sending a German brand nail polish on a trip around the world. You can see her post here. She asked which of her readers wanted to receive the polish next so I put my name down and she chose me to be the next lucky recipient.

The polish is Manhattan 610k there is no colour name, just a number.
Here is the package that Kesha sent me. She was really nice to include some sweet little extras.


The polish is nicely wrapped up in the little bag next to the little scroll where I have to write my details before I pass it on to the next person.

And here is the polish itself. It's a royal, plum purple.


The conditions of me receiving this polish are that I must post a manicure with it on my blog then pass it on to someone else who has a blog in a different country and will also share their mani with us.


I am asking who would like to get this polish next. If you're interested in seeing this as a guest polish in your collection please leave a comment letting me know how I can contact you, your blog name and your country of residence. I will pick the next recipient using random name picker.


If you want to be involved please be sure you are aware of the conditions of this game....
You must have a blog where you will post a mani you've done with this polish
You must offer your readers the same chance to receive it that I have here and post it along (no keepies!)

So, please leave your comments below and I'll announce who it will be when I post my mani with this polish. It may be a while as I want to wait for my broken nail to grow back a bit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment