Friday, September 10, 2010

Flower Power

You may notice that my post is a little later than normal today. I spent most of my day at the house I am renting this year and shopping for decor to go inside it!
I was a bit disappointed when I first moved my stuff in as it hadn't been cleaned properly and had a miserable feel to it, I think because it was empty and really seemed hollow. But now that me and the other girls are filling it with stuff and making it a bit more homely, I think it looks and feels much nicer. 

I also received some great news last night. I passed the exam I had to resit last month so I get to progress to the next year of my course! Phew! I'm sooo happy now!



Konad Plate: M64
Base Colour: La Femme - Mint Cream
Konad Colour: NYC Nail Glossies - 243B
For the flowers: BYS - Astro Gold
Top Coat of Essie Matte About You

No comments:

Post a Comment