Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This week I came across the new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears, and today I have Mystic Lilac for you.  It's kind of a lilac grey shimmer.  I've read reviews criticizing the sheerness of Mystic Lilac, so I layered two coats of it over one coat of SpaRitual Living in the Moment, a grey creme of about the same shade, which provided an opaque base without changing the color of Mystic Lilac.  It worked out well that way.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mystic Lilac
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mystic Lilac Nail Polish, Two Coats

I like the shimmer in it quite a bit, but I don't think it's worth all the hype it's gotten.

That's the update for today, Dear Reader.  Untl next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment