Sunday, September 26, 2010

This month's E.L.F Haul

I put in this order in the middle of the night on Wednesday and it came on Friday morning - amaaazing!

I ordered:
High Definition Powder
Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Brightening Eye Colour in Drama 
Nail Polishes (see below)


Left to Right
Matte Finisher
Innocence
Purple Pleaser
Royal Purple


I spent ages searching for a matte top coat and in the end, ended up doing a swap with Emily from Canada to get my bottle of Essie Matte About You and now there is one available in my country for just £1.50 so I bought it to see how it compares to the Essie.

You may remember that last time I bought E.L.F nail polishes I was really disappointed to find that the colours that arrived in the bottles looked completely different to how I saw them on my monitor.You can see the post here. This time I wasn't disappointed at all because I searched for swatches before I decided which colours to buy rather than going by the pictures on the website.

If anyone would like it, I will do another post similar to last time comparing the colours I've got to the pictures on the website, just let me know. And expect swatches of these babies this week as I'd like to contribute something for other people to refer to before buying these polishes online since others' swatches were so helpful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment