Monday, September 13, 2010

SpaRitual Endless Possibilities

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm still working my way through the SpaRitual Imagine collection, and today I have Endless Possibilities for you.  It's a super dark plum creme, so dark that it's kind of hard to tell it's not black even in the bottle.  I used three coats of it - was was almost sufficient, but the color wasn't totally even at two.  It applied well and dried in average time, but I'm a little dissapointed in this one just because it's so dark it looks black in normal light.

Here, under bright artificial light, it looks a little lighter than it does in normal light.  Even at that, the picture's pretty close to black.

SpaRitual Endless Possibilities
SpaRitual Endless Possibilities Nail Polish, Three Coats

I don't hate Endless Possibilities because I really don't have a ton of blackened cremes, but I was a little let down that it's not more interesting.  The others in this collection are very strong, which makes this one seem even weaker in comparison.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment