Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eyeko Get in the Pink

Good evening, Dear Reader!

Eyeko sent me their two new limited edition nail polishes to show you, and I have swatches for you now.  The release is called Get in the Pink, and there are two colors: Chi Chi Polish for Girlie Nails, which is light pink polish with matching glitter (a new shade), and Punk Polish for Neon Nails, a hot pink creme (a rerelease).  Here's the press release for them if you want to see what Eyeko has to say about them (click on it for a full page view).

Eyeko Get in the Pink
Eyeko Get in the Pink Press Release

Chi Chi Polish is what I wanted Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening from the All That Jazz Trio to be.  In two coats, the coverage was opaque enough for me, and the color is close to the Lippmann.  It applied very easily, and the glitter is fine.

Eyeko Chi Chi Polish
Eyeko Chi Chi Nail Polish, Two Coats

Punk Polish is a great hot pink creme.  There are quite a few really good hot pinks, but this one is the only one-coater I have.  After the first coat, it was completely opaque and even.  I'm wearing this one, and so I did a second coat just because I always do at least two coats of color and I'm compulsive.  

Eyeko Punk Polish
Eyeko Punk Nail Polish, Two Coats

For both of these, the application was excellent - the polish is very smooth and easy to control.  I also found the dry time for each to be above average.  Thus far, I have yet to meet an Eyeko polish I didn't like.

That's the update for now, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment