Monday, September 13, 2010

Poll Results

The poll that has been running for the past week finished today. I asked you whether you liked the new, 3 column layout of my blog.
Thanks to the people that voted - approximately 3% of my readers!!

44% of you said that the new layout doesn't display properly on your screen (i.e too wide, overlapping modules) so I've changed it back to the 2 column design and hope you'll have an easier time reading my blog.

I write this blog for you guys and I'm always after feedback. So I'd love to hear any suggestions about how I can improve anything such as the layout or the content.

You can email me any suggestions at
or, if you prefer anonymity - get over to my Formspring.



I also started up a Twitter account for the Nailasaurus this evening so please follow!
Just click the pic.


xx Thank You xx

No comments:

Post a Comment