Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SpaRitual Living in the Moment

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm cranking through the SpaRitual Imagine Collection, and today I have Living in the Moment for you.  It's a creme, kind of a cross between greige and mauve.  It's definitely a work-safe color, but still interesting, sort of like an updated mauve.

It applied really well, the polish was easy to control, and took two coats.  This one is just a swatch, no topcoat, and so I can't comment on the dry time on this one.  I was thinking there were more than six in the collection, but it's just the six I bought, so I thought I'd swatch this one so I could show you all of the Imagine Collection with the last one tomorrow.  Anyhow, here it is...

SpaRitual Living in the Moment
SpaRitual Living in the Moment Nail Polish, Two Coats
That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment