Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I had grand plans to be productive today, but after procrastinating all morning I finally conceded that in the middle of a holiday weekend, all I want to do is relax.  Once I decided that, I went about the business of a fresh manicure.

I used Sephora by OPI's Just a Little Dangerous, one of the Fall 2010 colors.  It's a deep royal purple with bright pink and purple shimmer, and it's really nice.  I just needed two coats, and it applied really well for me.  Here it is finished with a top coat.

Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous
Sephora by OPI Just a Little Dangerous Nail Polish, Two Coats

Writing this borders on being productive, so I better stop soon... Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment